Thursday, June 18, 2015

Illustration Friday: Vacation

Today is the last day of school and the official start of summer vacation.  Woohoo!

Ever since I saw that the word of the week was Vacation, that song by the Go Go's has been running through my head.  You know the one.  I can tell it's playing in your head right now, and you're welcome.  So instead of the Go Go's, ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you the Go Goats making their splashy debut.

I'm going to try to keep up with Illustration Friday over the summer since I've slacked off so much during the first half of the year.  But don't be surprised if I fall off the face of the earth.

9 comments:

Arija said...

Lovely to think of you sharing the holidays with your beautiful girls . . . and waterskiing goats!

Andrea said...

YES! They are awesome and I want to see them pass by in the lake!

Lola Azul said...

Lovely!! I wish you a happy holidays!!

Ted Blackman said...

'Vacation, all I ever wanted... Vacation, had to get awayyy.....' that crazy Go-Goats song is stuck in my mind. Remember their other great song, 'Our Goat Love Has Us Butting Heads'? That was a good one, too. Or is my memory failing me?? l'm glad you will try and post this summer, I know I will. We must keep Blogger alive. Bye for now, Bella. Have fun. -Ted

Tammie Lee said...

oh, adorably cute! So darn cute.
sweet vacation to you all!

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Bella,

Love the Goats having fun waterskiing - so cute.
Have a wonderful vacation and take care
Sending hugs
Carolyn

theartofpuro said...

I lost so many new illustrations by you. I loved them all and Hurray for vacation :)HUGS :)

Cindy D. said...

Go Goats! OMG. So totally adorable, the tiny goats.

Lisa M Griffin said...

So cute! I loved that song and video... totally old school now right? :)
Thank you for sharing your lovely work and I hope summer is off to a fantastic start!