Sometimes I wish I were oceans away from here, a million miles away from now.
Thank you to Indigene and Lisa Rivas for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Given the greatness of their talent and their ability to uplift and challenge and motivate, I find it very humbling and flattering to be named by them. Thank you!
According to the rules, I am supposed to pass this award to 15 people, but come on...how can I possibly limit myself to 15 when everyone I have met here has given me reason to smile and dream and to continue making art. Even when I am feeling down and empty, my friends give me gentle nudges to continue. Balance the bad with the good. You know who you are. Thank you. Please accept this award from me to you.
And, as per the rules, I am supposed to list seven things about myself. Ready?
1. A few years ago, I participated in a tennis tournament and came away with a trophy-- Best Personality, a consolation for sucking so badly at the game.
2. I am also a wretched swimmer.
3. My dog can only spin counter clockwise.
4. I recently noticed that I rub my feet together right before I fall asleep.
5. I grew up near Paramount Pictures with a view of the Hollywood sign out my window.
6. As a little girl, I had an irrational fear of running water.
7. Coffee ice cream sprinkled with Oreo crumbs that were sauteed in butter until crunchy. Heaven.
Have a wonderful weekend!