Friday, June 22, 2012

Anybody there?

Why, hello!  I'm still in hiding, and I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I really shouldn't be here, but I had to pop out for a moment to campaign for my dear friend Björnik.  He is a brilliant -- and I mean BRILLIANT -- pen and ink artist, painter, and customized toy god.  He's also a truly swell guy and wonderful inspiration.  He's in a competition right now for Tiger Translate where the winning prize is a trip to Mongolia, and he's currently in second place.  If you have a few moments, please take a look and vote for his entry before June 26.  It would be fantastic if we could stuff him in a plane and ship him off!

Please click here to vote on Facebook.  Thank you!



And thank you SO much for stopping by and reading.  I hope you are having a marvelous summer/winter!

xoxo