Round and round the narwhal tusk
Stripes of green in shades of dusk
Take my hand, come round with me
Let your heart and joy swim free
Mr. (albino) Narwhal, who was inspired by my sweet sisterfriend Ces's drawing of a sweatered narwhal,
is sporting a mustache in support of Movember. Grow a mo!
❈ ❈ ❈
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the amazing, fanciful, and tremendously entertaining stories conjured up by the above drawing! I was tickled by all the stories. You made me eat all my kettle corn! Here are just a few highlight:
• A roving reporter gets caught in a gust of wind that blows away her tiny interviewees as well as her earpiece
• Magical butterflies are carrying away the seeds of spring
• Pixies scatter to find her lost younger sisters to guide them back home
• Her car broke down and started smoking. Really badly.
• She scratched her head trying to think of a solution to her brother's potential dating disaster and unleashed a great storm of dandruff
• She is about to eat the magical seed of a wishflower, which can only grow and release its seeds during a fog
• Lightning bugs are carrying away every drop of snowflake so that spring can finally arrive
There are many more, and I loved them all! Thanks so much for playing with me.