Thursday, July 8, 2010

SUMMER!


What was I thinking? Art and blogging in the summer? Say WHUT?

Nope, I can't do it.

Between spending time with friends and family, secretly poking my kids in line at amusement parks, combing the beaches for sand dollars and freaking the girls out with crab claws, and eating pretend spaghetti and drinking pretend tea at my kids' pretend cafe, I can't seem to find the time. But that's okay. After all, it's all about the kids, isn't it? I intend to soak up as much of their laughter and happy faces while I can this summer.

And hey, thank you all so much for your heartwarming wishes and beautiful sentiments on my last post. You made the event that much more meaningful, and I'm glad I could share it with you.

See you all in a couple of months! Hope you have a ridiculously fun summer (or winter, as the case may be).

XOXO