I’ve been tagged by the ever so sweet and multi-talented Yoon See. Actually, it was a triple tag, but I’ve been swamped with school duties and will only do the first one for now. (I hope that is ok, Yoon See.)
Here are the rules:
Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)
1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
3. Be brave and 'splain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
5. Answer these questions:
Describe the contents of your handbag.
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
Trash, including old chewed-up gum in an old receipt.
What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Does the sugar packet I stole from Segafredo count?
I was also tagged by she-of-nimble-fingers and-wonderful-humor, TattingChic. She makes the most amazing -- and I mean amazing -- things out of thread. You really should check out her work. Mind boggling.
This Meme is about 7's
7 Things I plan to do before I die:
1. See my kids grow up and become parents themselves. Then sit back and enjoy the revenge.
2. Needle felt something really cool.
3. Make a tiny zoo of beaded animals for no particular reason.
4. Conquer my fear of acrylics and watercolors.
5. Have an incredibly beautiful garden.
6. Become good enough at playing the piano.
7. Become fluent in a foreign language.
7 Things I do now:
1. Sneak in extra cookies.
2. Surf the Web too much.
4. Collect craft ideas and never do them.
5. Knit, but only square and rectangular things.
6. Curse the Enjoli commercial from the 70s
7. Buy books but never get around to reading them.
7 Things I can't do:
2. Accompany my husband to karaoke
4. Iron clothes well
5. Watch a scary movie
7. Drive to a new place without getting lost
7 Things that attract me to the Opposite Sex:
1. Humor, humor, humor
2. Love for kids and family
4. A passion or talent for something, anything
7 Things that I say most often:
1. No way!
2. Oh, honestly.
3. Sure, no problem.
4. How high?
5. Go. To. Bed.
6. You drive me NUTS.
7. I’m sorry.
7 Celebrities that I admire:
1. Hayao Miyazaki
2. Al Gore
3. Tina Fey
4. Angelina Jolie
5. Paul Newman
6. Condoleeza Rice
7. Berkeley Breathed
7 Favorite Foods:
1. Lots of Korean
2. Lots of Mexican
3. Lots of Italian
5. Ice cream
6. Cream puffs
7. Corned beef hash
7 People who need to do this:
You, if you want to. Please let me know if you do. They were fun, and I'd love to know more about you.