Friday, September 19, 2008

Sweeeeeeeeeetness!


My, oh my, just look at this beauty! What an honor to be nominated for this scrumptious award by the ever sweet and talented Edrian Thomidis. Thank you so much, Edrian, for your unwavering support and inspiration. The great Diana Evans created this award. As she says,

"I am giving this award to all the wonderful people that I visit almost every day....they have inspired me and shared their wonderful lives with all of us....
I only ask that you nominate some of the wonderful people you visit each and every day...."

So I, in turn, would like to give this award to the following bloggers who have warmed my heart with their wonderful stories and creations, and who I am happy to consider as friends. Spread the love, baby, spread the love.

Edrian Thomidis (right back atcha!)
Aimee at quirky but beautiful Artsyville
May Chan
Linda Sarah who likes to Travel and Sing
Lisa Rivas with her amazing Flying Colors
Eric Barclay
Ms. Froggie
Luci who blogs about Everything & Nothing
Vanessa at Oooh La La Design Studio
Ces and Her Dishes
TattingChic
and of course, cupcake queen herself, Julie at RockerJewlz

11 comments:

Flying Colors said...

Thank you, thank you Bella I feel so honored and touch by this sweet token of friendship. How so charming is this "Cupcake Sweetee" by Diana Evans.
Your work is outstanding every time I come and visit. I'm just so Guzzled :)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

ooh Bella, thanks so very much from the bottom of my heart! I really appreciate you doing this. I'm speechless right now. I get the sheer joy of visiting your blog and looking at your wonderful work each week. That's award enough for me. Thanks for being my friend and giving such encouragement to me. I think very highly of you and your wonderful work!
You're too sweet!

aimee said...

quirky? for sure. beautiful? not so sure. but thank you, bellissima bella! are you working on 'clique'?

platitudinal said...

Bella, I saw this last night but had to run to work, now I'm back (& barely awake) ... and can't wait to say: thank you very much! :)

Ces said...

Bella, thank you. You are such a honey. I proudly displayed it with a backlink to your blog. By the way, did you illustrate this Friday's theme? My drawing today reminded me of you because of the children.

TattingChic said...

Awwww...thank you soooo much! I am so touched that you would honor me with such an adorable award! I can't wait to blog about it!

Mostly, congratulations on your being awarded it! You definately deserve it!

Eric Barclay said...

Bella, thanks so much for the award. I love your work so much!

ValGalArt said...

very wonderful and all of you are special :)

travelandsing.com said...

Bella, thank you so much!!! And I'm so happy you've been given this award - your work is just a joy:-)

big best creative wishes for a fun and lovely week,

linda

ms. froggie said...

bella, ty, ty! you are such a source of inspiration and encouragement! it's rocks to visit here and have you come by my place. :)))

atomicvelvetsigh said...

ohh i see you have another blog award! and i just wanna say you deserve it so much! another award is waiting for you at my blog..

i love your art blog award

*hugs*