Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One Dazzling Award!


I am completely mesmerized by the beautiful colors and shapes on this award created by Atomic Velvet Sigh (isn't that such a cool name?). It was created to show appreciation for the wonderful friendships forged through blogging. In her generosity, she has made this award open to anyone who wishes to display it. So, following in her spirit, I'd like to award this to YOU. Yes, you, the one at the computer. Thank you for visiting. Thank you for leaving such marvelous comments. And thank you for inspiring me with your wonderful creations. Your kind words and beautiful pictures have at times made me laugh and blush and feel lighter than air.

Although this award is meant for everyone who has ever inspired me, I'm going to name just a few particular individuals to start....

Faruffa -- her tiny flowerpot worlds and animations have made me gasp with joy
Cata -- she has the cutest characters and the most vibrant colors
Emily -- I love her incredibly detailed world of bunnies, built with architectural precision
Shugar -- she always has incredible patterns that make my eyes dance and sing
Nancy -- she has amazing pencilwork with such easy and gentle lines

Enjoy this colorful gift. Have a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. Hmmmm, Friday's just around the corner....

14 comments:

platitudinal said...

Congratulations, Bella, for this award. It’s easy to see why you got it … your art has always a positive effect. It also offers us glimpses of your friendly, beautiful, and generous spirit.

atomicvelvetsigh said...

yes and i agree with platitudinal! im so glad you liked it! and lol @ my name.. hihihi...

Sandra Evertson said...

Congrats and Love the goats tower below!
Sandra

cata said...

OH Bella!!!!
What a wondeful surprise!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Your comments are always plenty of positive energy and sweetness.
Un bacio,
Cata

aimee said...

you're going to need a new shelf for all of these great blog trophies! i love shugar's work, and can't wait to check out the others!

Cookie Sunshine said...

Everyone loves your art! It's wonderful.

Shugar said...

OOOh many thanks Bella! :D
great to have you visiting my blog!

Faruffa said...

Grazie grazie grazie!!!
Thank you so much Bella, this means a lot to me :o)

Ces said...

Agree with the wonderful blog friendships. Although I don't know how everyone looks, one look at their work tells me who they are. I think that is wonderful.

Emily said...

Thanks bella!
Visiting your worlds is a delight! I am very touched by you gentile kindness!

yoon see said...

Agree with platitudinal & atomic, we just love your high spirit in making friends smile.
Thanks.

Edrian Thomidis said...

Congratulations! You really deserve this award. You are always spreading great positive energy and your art is always wonderful!

old toad brew/aka froggie said...

i love love love "friend dumplings." when i was working in the orient, i LIVED on them. (oh and mango juice, to balance out the nutrition.)

she's too cute, bella! mazeltov on this here award! :)))

nancy said...

Congrats Bella! I agree with the previous posts - your blog is pure joy! Sorry it's taken me so long to even discover that you mentioned little tiny ME here! I wasn't ignoring anyone, I swear! ;) I just fell off the net for a while... Good luck on the White Elefant Sale; hope you make it through with your sanity intact. And if not, make sure it was worth it. ;)