Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I don't deserve it, but I'll take it!


The wonderfully gifted and kind Edrian Thomidis and the incredibly talented Kathy Hare have just given me a fantastic and touching surprise! They have nominated me for this incredibly sweet "I heart your blog" award. Oh, Edrian and Kathy, you are much too kind!

Now, according to the rules, I am to nominate seven other blogs for this award. My mind is spinning with all the new wonderful blogging friends I have made over the past several months and all their truly inspirational blogs. So many I wish I could nominate, some I have nominated before. This time, I'd like to nominate seven more remarkable people who always seem to have something witty or crafty or inspirational to say. I heart you all!

1. Luci at Everything & Nothing
2. Donna at The Cookie Sheet
3. Krisztina at SketchPause
4. Cata at Cata's Craft
5. Aimee at Artsyville
6. Vanessa at Ooh La La Design Studio
7. Esque at Inkihandmade


The rules are:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated

Spread the love, baby. Spread the love!

13 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Ooooh Bella,
You are to sweet... I don't know what to say... Wow!
I'm so very honored by this. I've got a big mouth, but you have just shut it!. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. God bless you for even thinking of me. You know we throw around how much we like each others blog, but honestly, I do look to see what you are up to because I like the way you write and I adore your artwork. You and I are so alike in so many ways. Let's promise to keep in touch as much as possible. Again I am honored that you thought of me. Take care and email me again!!!!

aimee said...

you are a SWEETHEART! thank you so much bella! i love your artwork, so this is really an honor. yay, can't wait to mention this on my post tomorrow! :)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

isn't blogging fun ;)
I would have put it down to self indulgence had I not connected with, and witnessed so many seriously great artists here in the blogosphere.
These comments illustrate just that.
Nice work!

Cookie Sunshine said...

Thank you so much for this very sweet award! You are a dear!

I'll have fun passing it on tomorrow.

Hugs and love,
Cookie

Cookie Sunshine said...

Dear Bella, I have put my link up and awarded my prizes. Thanks so much for the wonderful award!
Hugs and love,
Cookie

cata said...

OH!!! Bella!!!
What a wonderful surprise!!!!
Thank you indeed, you are fantastic.
Grazie, grazie, grazie.
Thanks!
Cata

kathy hare said...

Hello Bella,
I see you already have this award but I love your blog, so I have nominated you too.. you do not have to pass mine on just add it to the other one you have received!
Lovely work Bella!

esque said...

Bella, thanks so much for nominating my blog!! You are too sweet to think of me! I am so glad to have found your artwork and your blog!

platitudinal said...

Thank you very much, Bella, for this award. I’m pretty much stunned and stumped. My words will only echo what so commonly thought and embraced by others … that you have a graceful heart and wonderful talent. Altogether you give all of us sweet pleasure through your beautiful art and your splendid self.

krisztina maros said...

(oh, i've written this comment before but it disappeared...) anyway: THANK YOU SO MUCH BELLA! it's a really great honor for me to be given an award from an artist as you are!!! thank you again!

aimee said...

bella, just wanted to let you know i mentioned your wonderful honor on my blog today! thank you again for the award! i didn't follow all the rules but came close enough, i hope. as for the title of this post? you most definitely deserve it! your doodles are out of this world! :)

travelandsing.com said...

You SO SO SO very much deserve it! Your work just sings and dances - it's beautiful!!

I've nominated you for this award on my blog too because I just love your work so much - it's always a delight to see and read - and incredibly inspiring:)

wishing you a beautiful and fun day!

erin said...

Hi Bella, I know I'm not the only one that you inspire, but you do deserve this award, again and again, so here it is again!